Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2012

My paper is done and submitted and maybe I can get back to the blog at least until my classes for next semester start.  I did a little better getting pictures of the kids this week.
Ben was home with an ear infection and wanted to play with playdoh.  His ear was hurting him a great deal and a hot pack was very helpful but difficult to manage while playing.  This was our solution for a little while.


You can tell in his eyes that he is in pain.
And sick of me taking pictures.
Eventually the ibuprofen kicked in and his sleeves got in the way so naturally the solution is to remove all offending parties.
Don't cry over spilled milk or wheat berries.  When life gives you lemons make lemonade...
I was processing some wheat and Noah kept throwing handfuls of it so I turned quickly to get it away from him and hit the bad and it fell dumping copious amounts of wheat on the floor.
All four of them still making lemonade
No tears here
Come on, say it, they have the coolest mom and dad ever.
I think I am starting to figure out my camera.  I like how the pictures look in manual more than in auto.  These amazing photos are courtesy of God and a drive home from Island Pond.
The tree I love at the Boston Temple
Flowers I loved at the temple.  My camera is awesome.  It was windy and these were bobbing all over and the camera was still able to capture them.
I keep looking at this picture and I can't believe I took it
This is what a research paper in progress looks like.
This is what our house looks like without a porch.
And that was our week in a nutshell.  Hopefully I'll have more to say next week!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Oh poor Ben! He is getting so tall and slender. Honestly I still remember him as a snuggly sweet two year old from when I last lived there. It makes me a little sad to see them all growing up.

jenc24 said...

Nice job with the pictures! You should submit them on lds.org.