Search This Blog

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Deep Thoughts: Drawing a Blank

I don't think I have any deep thoughts today.  Maybe it is the sugar coma I am in.  I think that I will post about Easter instead of saving it for Family Friday and for my deep thought I will share what I believe this Easter season, but in a cheating kind of way because it is late and I am tired.


Our neighbor invited the kids over to decorate cookies.  She is disabled and has some family issues so she asked if the kids could come and cheer her up by decorating cookies.

The Easter Bunny came on Saturday so that we could observe the true meaning of Easter on Easter Sunday.  We splurged and got each of this kids their own adorable bolga basket.  They are only 14.50 and free shipping and they will last way longer than the cheap ones we have been using over the years.  We plan on them being holiday baskets; Easter, 4th of July parades, Halloween, Christmas etc
Noah was so excited just to shake the eggs then he found out there was candy in them and then his whole world came to a blissful halt. 
The kids were all so sleepy


I may be punished for putting this on here someday but I am doing it anyway


I took several pictures and Ben's eyes were always closed.  We'll just say he is basking in the sun.                                                                                                                 

3 comments:

Abby said...

I love the mini bolga baskets! So cute. I wonder if those come with the leather free handle?

CommonMama said...

The website I got them from had vegan baskets.

Julie Cornelius-Huang said...

thanks for posting about easter. LOVED IT