Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Reckless Recreation: Amazing Easter Treats and Trampolines

We had an Easter gathering with my side of the family this last Sunday.  Despite the fact that I was totally stressed out and feeling unable to fulfill all the necessary tasks I felt it important to stay up  long into the night making rolls and a basket to bring them in.
My mother made these amazing Easter eggs.  Aren't they delicate and pretty?
My sister April made these Jello eggs.  I had heard a lot of people talk about them and it was so cool to see them in person.  They are so much fun.  Because I know April was not fond of them as food I will say that they were a bit intense to eat.  You know that rubbery Jello Jiggler texture?  Multiply that and compact it into a ball and you have Jello Jiggler eggs.  The kids loved them though and they made really fun decorations.
Noah saw the Jello eggs and exclaimed, "Ohhhh, bubbles!!"  And did it again when I was posting this.
During the gathering my dad and the kids set up the trampoline (which is really weird because it was on a Sunday!!!  My siblings will understand this.)  Trampoline pictures are THE BEST!!!!!!
Skylar had some pretty awesome moves.
I love it when you catch them in a very normal looking position but suspended in the air.
Jacob had his tongue out in every picture I of him.
I thought Sophie and Emma looked like they were synchronized trampoline jumpers.
Another one of those normal poses caught in mid-air.
I also loved how the hair looked in several pictures.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Fun! I LOVE that bread bowl! Where is the recipe for that? I have got to try it.