Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Parenting Practices

 Last week when we dropped Jacob off at school, I very clearly heard someone in the back seat say, "Jacob at school?"  The only other person in the car was Noah and the radio was off (besides it would have been creepy if the radio announcer knew that Jacob was at school.) When did my kid start speaking in sentences?

Yesterday I was pulling out of the parking lot after dropping Jacob off at school and Noah called out, "WAIT!!!"  I stopped the car and Noah said, "Jacob."  I explained that we would come back and get him later and began driving again.  Noah called out again, this time more frantic, "Wait!!!  Jacob not here!"  This kid is going to be trouble.  He is sweet, adorable, funny, speaks, and now he has compassion for others?  I know I haven't done anything to deserve the amazing kids I have so I must totally owe A LOT to God for giving them to me anyway.
Watching the excavator dig the hole for the foundation
Checking out the aforementioned hole for the foundation.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Love it. And are you kidding me? It makes total sense that an awesome lady like you would have awesome kids.