Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bust a Move Saturday: Molasses

Please don't shun me, but on my trek to Maine I am at 9 miles.  The only excuse I have and it is half valid, is that I had an ingrown toenail fixed a couple weeks ago.  But that really is just an excuse.  However I have joined as a mentor for Girls on the Run on Friday afternoons.  Yesterday we ran to the Sterling Farm and back and then we did an obstacle course.  This will be good for a laugh:
  1. Run to balance beam
  2. Jump and run the length
  3. Jump off
  4. Do a somersault
  5. Run to the next balance beam
  6. Repeat  steps 2 and 3
  7. Run to the pitchers mound
  8. Spin in a circle three times
  9. Slalom around 4 shoes
  10. Tag the next member of your team.
I did this three times...in front of Sophie and her friends...out on the open field of the common...I may never be able to show may face in town again.


Oh and p.s. the somersault and the twirling did GREAT things for my vertigo.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Haha! I would have loved to see that! It sounds fun thought -