Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

L.S.N.E.D.:Procrastination

Today I learned that one should not wait until 4 days before a research paper is due to get started.  If you do it is almost certain that you will run out of toilet paper and have to run into town, a child will get sick and need to picked up early from school and need a DR's appt, you will discover a tick in another child's armpit and another child will NEEEEED to show you his Lego creation every time he adds a new brick or weapon.  Oh and of course I will NEEEEEEED to create a blog post instead of writing said paper.

I also just remembered that I told my online class about this blog and provided a link, so my professor and classmates could now know that I am a procrastinator.  In case anyone is worried, I have all my research done, I have my interviews done and I have my reference list done.  I just have to actually write the paper.

No comments: