Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Reckless Recreation: Wishes

I always thought that people who wanted to go to tropical places were crazy.  It was too hot, who wanted to be sweaty.  I was so wrong.  I can't tell if it is just age or if the change coincided with nuking my thyroid, but I know that the idea of sitting on a warm beach with tropical wildlife surrounding me and a swimming in the warm ocean is VERY compelling.
British Virgin Islands
Hawaii
Crystal River, Florida
Hawaii
See don't you want to go to one of these places?  I think Florida could happen in the next ten years.  Maybe...

4 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Yes I want to go too!!!!

Julie Cornelius-Huang said...

My friend who lives down the road has been visiting family in Hawaii for the past three weeks, and will stay gthere for another two. maybe more. TOTALLY envious.

Julie Cornelius-Huang said...

YES tropical paradise is for me

Julie Cornelius-Huang said...

I think I just left a million comments