Search This Blog

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Reckless Recreation: Moon, Socks, Puppy, Spotify

I think I can manage this today.  As long as I don't change directions too quickly.  This post is pretty random, but isn't that what makes life exciting?
I am struggling to get images of the moon that I like.  This one is cool but that was not what color the moon was.  I have taken about 200 photos of the moon and about 192 I had to delete.  
I think we killed the Wicked Witch with Sophie's bed. 
The puppies are growing fast.  Diogi is going to be very beautiful with turquoise eyes.  They didn't poop or pee last night and they ask (most of the time) to go out during the day.
And lastly, Spotify.  This is how we listen to music these days.  I love it!  We have the free version, but I could totally see paying for it on our mobile (which don't exist right now.)  There is no longer a need to pirate music.  Today a friend recommended a band she liked, Lost in the Trees, who happen to be playing in Burlington.  Anyway I typed their name in and began listening to full tracks of their music and boom, another band I really enjoy listening to (well so far.  I've only just begun.)

  You should try it out.  This comes from the bottom of my heart.  No one is paying me to say this, though I wouldn't turn down cash if it came my way.  

No comments: