Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

L.S.N.E.D.

This week marked my hardest assignment yet.  Instead of using personal experiences or the book Dicey's Song as a case study to apply to the information we learned in our textbook we had to use an example from popular entertainment.  Three problems:
  1. Popular is a foreign word to me.  I have never once been popular and I actually strive to not do the in/trendy thing
  2. Entertainment is not a foreign word but it is a deliciously rare treat to read a magazine or watch a movie.
  3. Add to the above fact the fact that this popular entertainment had to pertain to infants and you get the sum total of having no idea what to do.
Saturday morning (we have to post by midnight Saturday evening) I remembered the movie Babies.  I was able to finish and post my essay by 11:56 p.m.  I cut it a little close I think. 

 I recommend the movie.  It is beautiful and thought provoking.  However if you are squeamish about breastfeeding, maternal nudity or little naked baby bums this movie is not for you.

1 comment:

Mama Ash Grove said...

Lauren, I also loved loved loved this movie!!!