Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Parenting Practices:Contest



I am going to post a photo that has to do with kids (since it is Parenting Practices Tuesday) Tonight I will choose the first person who guesses what it is correctly will win an 8-pack of my handmade photo cards.  Ready...
All entries must be in by 9:15 e.s.t. because I go to bed at 9:30.  At 9:20ish I will update the post with more pictures and a story to go with it.
Happy Guessing!!!
UPDATE
Congratulations to Pink Panda you guessed it.  Toilet Paper!!!
This is the original photo
The story behind it is that Noah has unrolled enough entire rolls of toilet paper that I can't justify throwing it away, throwing it in the  fire or using it for tissues so I have taken to re-rolling the rolls. Lots and lots of fun I tell ya!
I took pictures of it originally because I could see similarities to  this picture
Thanks for playing.  Pink Panda facebook me your mailing address  and I will get those cards in the mail!
  

10 comments:

Traci said...

Tissues

Traci said...

Tissues

Abby said...

rose?

Mrs Abbott said...

Toilet paper. (Did I get it right?)

Hannah Joy said...

Frosting!

Martha said...

baby wipes

Martha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
skiyankee said...

Tissues that have been pulled out of the box.

skiyankee said...

Tissues that have been pulled out of the box. This is Loretta btw.

CommonMama said...

Man I love all these ideas. I wonder if your guesses would have changed I had not said it had to do with kids.