Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Family Friday

Well this is a little awkward.  Almost all of the pictures I took this week were of the dogs.  So a quick recap of the family:
Aaron is finally recovering from a pinched nerve that was further aggravated by a fall at school.  He had a meeting for the Regional Bargaining Committee where he was told that their group was furthest along in the process out of all the groups in the state.  They specified that it was his work that had facilitated their success.

I dusted off the running shoes and went for my first run in a long time.  I researched 5k races in the state and I have three I definitely want to do and two I would like to do.

Sophie has once again formed a group with her female schoolmates.  This time they are training for this years Girls on the Run Race.  Formal training begins in May (I think.)


Ben had an eye appointment where I learned that I misunderstood instructions at his last appointment.  He was supposed to be wearing a patch one hour a day on week days.  Oops...thankfully his eyesight remained stable.  We had a mommy son date and Ben got a new backpack.  The next morning he was up bright and early squirming with delight as he said, "I can't believe I am going to school with a new backpack!!!"


Jacob has been overjoyed this week with the addition of the rocker board that he love so much.  He also got a giant calculator for a dollar.  He uses those key chain grocery store sale thingys as his files which he inserts under the flip up screen.


Noah is talking up a storm.  He repeats just about anything you say (though not always intelligible.)  He has learned that he has a say in his sleep time but always gives in as long as Jacob says night-night.  He remains an incredibly appealing child.  Last night when I laid him in his bed I asked him if he pooped.  He looked at me like I was crazy, said, "nooo." and giggled like I had suggested the silliest thing.

Walking in mama's boots takes talent though it is not with out its challenges

C.U.T.E!!!!!
I think he almost makes my heart go pitter patter.

Loki has a very appealing look, but Diogi looks like a fox which is really cool and he has amazing turquoise eyes.  They are training very well.  I walk around with a bag of treats tucked into the waist of my pants.  That is my key to success.  Here they are anticipating a reward.
Black and White image from the above photo.  I entered this in my Photography Bootcamp for the theme of black and white.
That's the news from the Cornelius Chronicles at Craftsbury Cottage.

No comments: