Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

Family Friday

A photo for each of us for the week and a brief blip about what we have been up to.

Sophie and her cousin have been taking pictures in this chair since infancy. 2012
2002
2003
Ok so I know there are more pictures but I am spending a lot of time looking for them and it is just time to move on.
Ben and his weaponry
Which reminds me of...
2007
I guess I am short on pictures of Jacob
Noah is so pious.  If he sees anyone kneeling or folding their arms he gleefully announces MEN! (Amen)
I need to take more photos of Aaron, but here he his being a good daddy.
And there is not a single picte of me so I'll add one more of Sophie with a very special talent.



And that's the news from the Cornelius Chronicles at Craftsbury Cottage.

1 comment:

Abby said...

If you keep going with that tradition those girls will soon have to sit on top of each other to both be in the chair! I love it