Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Organization

Ok here is my goal for my blog.  I will be focused and organized in a random unorganized fashion.  Does that make sense?  Here is the new schedule:
  • Monday=Learn Something New Every Day (L.S.N.E.D.) 
    • This will be mostly about my journey to become a nurse but I sure there will be a few random facts in there too.
  • Tuesday=Parenting Practices 
    • Let's face it, it's a jungle out there.  Hopefully something I say here will inspire or comfort another parents rafting through the white waters of parenting.
  • Wednesday=What's for Dinner Tonight Recipes (W.F.D.T.R)
    • Recipes with photos and instructions
  • Thursday=Reckless Recreation 
    • This could also be the miscellaneous section.  It will cover everything from knitting, sewing, photography, literature, movies and who know what else.
  • Friday=Family Friday 
    • A recap of the week with my lovely family.
  • Saturday=Bust a Move 
    • Chronicles of a Pleasantly Plump Female; How to Make a Fool of Yourself in Public and Lose Weight (hopefully) in the process.
  • Sunday=Deep Thoughts
Let's hope I can stick to it and that it is both fun for me and beneficial for others.  Mostly it is what I was doing before but more organized.  

 

2 comments:

Abby said...

I am VERY excited! I can't wait to read your daily posts!
P.S- I like your signature

Caitlin and Jared said...

What a great plan! I will be checking more frequently!