Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bust a Move Saturday: Ballet

Awhile ago I took and adult beginning ballet class.  I loved it.  More than I would have thought.  I so looked forward to Thursday nights and I was so sad when the class was over.  They are having a
second session in March and April and I will be attending again.  It is like taking an anti-depressant.  I never would have thought dancing would make me so alive feeling!  Sophie and I will both be dancing in Ballet Wolcott's spring recital of A Secret Garden.  And no I will not be wearing a leotard.

                          





                        Posted by Picasa

Wasn't I so cute? I think my form might be better as an adult though.

4 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Lauren, I am so impressed with your adventures--running, ballet, projects, nursing school--you are amazing!

Mummy. said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable. No wonder you have such adorable children!
I appreciate you comments on guns, and the classes are going to be OK. You will balance the time and be successful. I am proud of you!

Abby said...

Lauren I love this! I have ALWAYS wanted to take a ballet class. I considered taking one while studying here at the U but I never ended up doing it because I thought I would feel like a fool. I am so ungraceful I think. I should do it anyway and not think about it.

Mama Ash Grove said...

Lauren, you look wonderful and your legs are so muscle-y!