Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

L.S.N.E.D.:First Day of Class

Tomorrow is the first day of my online class, Human Growth and Development.  It marks the beginning of my journey to become a nurse.  I am nervous to the point of mild nausea because of two reasons.
  •   I can't believe I am starting this journey.  I have thought about it for so long and now I am actually doing it.
  • How in the world am I going to be a student with four kids, a church calling leading 50+ kids, childcare and all the homemaking and crafting I love.  This causes me a lot of the nausea.  I know it is going to be ok, I just need to get started but man I am scared!!!
More news next week I guess.

Hey I just realized I haven't be signing with my signature!

1 comment:

Abby said...

If anyone can do it than you can, Lauren! I am excited for you.
I took that class when I studied at SUU. I really enjoyed it.