Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Family Friday: Cheating

I am cheating a little.  Not all of the pictures are from this week, but they are fairly recent so it counts right?  I have to take more family pictures and more of Aaron.  I guess I don't like the camera getting between me and his handsome face.
Life is not complete until you have a "pick each other nose" picture with your daughter or son.
Sophie decorated this loaf of bread gorgeously.  I think I will adopt it as my new design for crusty bread.
Ahhhh Tin Tin.  How I love and hate you.  Great entertainment and distraction all between two covers

Sigh....what a handsome thing he is.  And he has good Lego ideas too.
Jacob has really enjoyed Noah now that he is more fun to play with.  Noah ADORES Jacob.  He must get into bed with him before he will got to bed in his own bed.

These two have more of a competitive relationship.  Sometimes they play great together and most of the time they are in fierce competition over just about anything and everything.

Jacob's Duplo creation.  He insisted I take pictures from several different angles.  Here are just two of them
Noah made himself a bed under the kitchen carpet.  Don't look too close.  It is N.A.S.T.Y.
As is the dog bed where he frequently cozies in.
Boy we sure love our bread around here.
And that is the news from the Cornelius Chronicles at Craftsbury Cottage.

2 comments:

Abby said...

I know that you know this - but your kids are freaking beautiful

Mitch n' Molly said...

Beautiful Bread and Babies! Well done and such grrrrrrreat pictures! We need to get Ben over here soon!