Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We're Back

Ok I decided that life was just not as fun for me or the kids if I wasn't photo documenting so that I had "stuff" for the blog, so we are back!

Ben and Jacob both chose red shirts yesterday. They have some very different facial features, but there is no question as to whether they are brothers! Different hair, teeth and eye color, but same chin, nose, eyes...

Jacob really thought I wanted a photo of this connect four coin. This is the only photo I could get of him without him shoving it right in front of the lens.

Ben learned about patterns at school and he made this pattern all by himself. Well actually Jacob kept "helping" him and Ben would pull out the coins and fix the pattern.

4 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

Yep, theyŕe brothers all right!
I am so glad to see pictures of your cute kids on here again.
Great pattern, Ben! He must have a mathematical brain like Aaron.

Abby said...

i never noticed how similar they actually look! And both of them sure are cute!
What a smart boy Ben is! That pattern is great!

Mummy. said...

I have been waiting for this!
Sophie and Ben have wonderful, and freewheeling play styles about them. Well, Jacob has that tendency too!
I still remember the rock that sophie used to use for a computer mouse.
Thanks for catching us up. I love it!

Hannah Joy said...

Thanks for updating with pictures. The kids look so cute and healthy. They are so creative and hilarious as well. It was nice to see you last week. I hope to come again soon! How is Bo???