Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Haircuts

Yesterday I cut everyone's hair but my own. With the money I've saved I can now go to a salon to get my hair cut (sorry Facebook friends for the repeat info.)

Here is everyone who had their hair cut. Sophie's hand is indicating how long her hair was before the cut.

I wanted to add this picture because the Land's End romper that Jacob is wearing is one that I bought for my nephews when I worked at Once Upon a Child (I think...April???) I guess when you buy quality, it lasts. Oh and for some reason Jacob felt it was important to show us his ears, so that is what he is doing in the photo.

6 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

You did a great job on everyone's hair. Was Sophie fine with you trimming it? Ella never wants me to trim hers- she wants it so long.
Jacob is so adorable in that striped suit. That boy gets more adorable and beautiful every time I see him.
And all your children have such pink cheeks!

Erica said...

nice job!

Abby said...

the hair cuts look great! that picture is adorable too.
that is an adorable suit jacob is wearing and he looks completely delicious in it! Hold me back...i have been called baby hungry in the past.

CommonMama said...

Abby you have access to your own supply of babies...you better keep your teeth off mine!!! ;)

Mary said...

Nice job with their haircuts! I am too nervous to attempt cutting anyone's hair. Jacob looks very cute and so do his ears :)

Unknown said...

That photo of jacob is so pretty! I like the picture of aaron with the kids. New hair cuts for everyone! Neat you get to go to the salon for a hair cut! Anything new and shocking to be done? or just a trim? Keith does mine for me. :-)