Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sick

This is old news at this point, but I thought I would add it anyway. Last week Ben was sick all week with a high fever (the highest was 105.1!) I thought he was better at one point and sent him to school. When he got home he asked for a blanket then laid on the floor and fell asleep.

For those of you who personally know Ben you will probably find this as unusual as I did. I transferred him onto the couch and he slept for about 4 hours. I finally took him to the Dr's on Thursday and heard the words every parent hates to hear..."It's a virus." This translates into, sorry we can't do anything for him. He is fine now though.

2 comments:

Abby said...

oh poor ben! its a very cute picture though - him all curled up sleeping with a tiny bit of his face poking out.

Unknown said...

Oh no! Poor little boy was sick at school all day! He was brave though, and stuck it through!