Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sledding

I tried to post this the other day, but it wasn't working. I am not sure if you can tell, but we had some really warm days with some rain and then the temperature dropped. The snow was so icy and treacherous. There was absolutely no give to it.

I went down once with Ben and thought I was going to die. I asked Ben if it was scary and he eagerly said yes. The next time we went down I put my legs out to slow us down and just about broke my legs. After we stopped Ben climbed out of the sled and disappointedly said "It wasn't scary that time."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I loved this post. I watched it twice, because I thought Ben's voice, and the way he moved, and pulled at that giant sled was just so cute. What a dare devil!!

Abby said...

this is so cute. I love sledding and Ben is just incredibly adorable. I love his voice calling to you "What Momma?" His sweet smile and excited brown eyes can be seen for a short moment at the end too!

4cummings said...

How's your suicide run with fresh snow on it?