Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shift in Winds Patterns

Hello All!!! I tried to get everything together in time for school this fall, but was unsuccessful. I guess there are some official transcripts they need to be in their hands and they are taking too long to get here so...

There is really no problem. Now I will just do winter and summer semester rather than a fall and winter. Then I will be all set for Fall of 2009 to start the practical nursing certificate.

So no school for me until January!

2 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

Maybe this is a blessing in disguise- to give you a little more time to get all organized and ready (not that you need it- but I probably would!).
It'll be nice to start fresh with the start of the year.

martha said...

I think it will be good for you to have a little more time to prepare. I love your fence/arbor by your driveway. I bet you guys built it. Sophie is beautiful. I can't believe she is in first grade. Just updated my blog with first day of school pics too.