Search This Blog

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Copying

They say copying is the sincerest form of flattery, so Ella consider yourself flattered!

Sophie was inspired by her cousin Ella's fairy campfire and wanted to make one of her own. There is a house with a grass carpet, fern roof, campfire complete with logs and a tree with fern leaves.

She couldn't wait for the fairies to come and no matter how many times I told her that it was a fun thing to imagine, she was certain that the fairies would come and sprinkle glitter over the campsite.

She woke up first thing this morning to check, but he wind had blown things around, she guesses maybe a gnome upset things.



5 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

Beautiful Job, Sophie!

Mummy. said...

Ohhhhh. Those gnomes!

Abby said...

I remember leaving houses for the fairies as a little girl. I miss those days when I could pretend and imagine things like that and not look like a lunatic.

Laurie said...

One comment for all.(I;ve got to get the kids to bed:)I love all your post. I love sophie's imagination(and Ella's). I am so jealous you got to go to girl's camp, even with the rain. It looks as if you have had a great summer, so glad for you. We love you guys!

Jennifer Bundy said...

That is so cute! and such a fun idea!