Search This Blog

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Girl's Camp

The first week of August I attended Girls Camp (a church camp for girl's aged 12-18) for the first time in 10 years. This time I went as a grown-up, though not much was different from when I was a kid, except this time around I wanted to get to bed at a decent hour and get up early. I didn't take any photos since the weather was so incredibly horrible, but someone else forwarded these on to me. Let me just say that the water slide was way fun, but the sore muscles for days afterwords, were not. Also it was a lot of fun to have my mom there, just like good old times.



5 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

I love the last picture of you and your mom. I hadn't realized how similar you look!
It must've been great to be there together.

Mummy. said...

I felt a pang!

Caitlin and Jared said...

How fun to go to girls camp again with your mom!! Oh the memories--except we never had a water slide!!

Abby said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! It will be fun to go to girls camp again someday. I want to do a slip and slide thing now! You look like you had a blast.

Unknown said...

Did you go for the whole week!? Looks like you had alot of fun!