Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2008

Dunk Tank

Saturday was Old Home Day here in Craftsbury. It is a great day to be together as a community. The kids had a lot of fun playing games and winning prizes, but the most fun of the day was Aaron volunteering for the dunk tank. You know, people pay a dollar to throw a ball at a target and if they hit it, in goes Aaron (in this case!) Aaron came prepared with his goggles and he needed them!! I took a few shots, and got really close, but not close enough.


4 comments:

Abby said...

AHAHAHAH!!!!! I would have LOVED to see that! Aaron sitting there waiting to be dunked with his goggles. Oh that is funny! How long was he sitting there for?

Mummy. said...

I agree with Abby. That is just too precious to picture.

Mama Ash Grove said...

I love it! Ya should'a called me, I'd have loved to drive on over and dunk Aaron.

Unknown said...

I would have felt badly and missed on purpose!