Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dress Up

Awhile ago I put a post up about dress up/imaginative play in which I questioned when Sophie would stop playing like a kid. We aren't there yet, but I think we may be approaching it. Here is the dress up Sophie chose...

One of her regular dresses with several different bags.

Then there was Ben...

Sporting a chicken hat and a suitcase.

Finally comes Jacob who DEFINITELY had some help from his big sister...

I hate to say it, but he makes a lovely princess!

3 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

I don't have any real specific comments, except that that last one of Jacob made me laugh out loud! I love all the updates and we hope to see you next time you are down this way! (And, are glad you towo got some alone time and harbor absolutely NO hard feeling AT ALL for being skipped this trip)!

Abby said...

oh Jacob! He makes such a pretty princess! I love when they are young enough to still not care about dressing up like a girl. Its just so cute

Mama Ash Grove said...

ALL of them are such cuties.