Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just a Memory

We went to the waterfront for the 4th of July. Usually I take pictures of the fireworks, but we have so many now that it felt redundant. It was great show despite sitting in the rain to watch it.

Also the kids (ok fine, me too) each had to go to the bathroom a couple of times, never at the same time despite our efforts to coordinate potty trips. They never have enough port-o-lets so there was a long wait each time. Needless to say I spent a lot of time in line waiting for the bathroom, including in the middle of the fireworks.

While we waiting for the show they had a stunt airplane that was really fun to watch. It was incredible to watch the plane dive and swirl like it was about to crash only to have it swoop back up into the air.

I am putting this on here more for my kiddos and other kiddos like them, than for entertainment value.

No comments: