Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

July 25th

I don't feel like making several more posts, so I am cramming the next few unrelated photos together for July 25th in to one post.

While driving to my parents and bird swooped in front of the car in a funny way. I didn't hear an impact so I thought the bird had been spared. But when we stopped we discovered that it was not his lucky day. I guess if you have to go, you may as well go in a unique way.

While at my parents we took the kids to the river. They rent their field to a farmer so we had to walk through the corn.

My little corn children.
My niece Miriam really looked up to Sophie and I tried to get a picture of them holding hands as they walked through the corn. You can't see their hands, but I still thought this was a cute photo of them.


Miriam, Sophie, Jacob, Lydia and Ben ready for bed as the last hours of the night ticked away.

2 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

Very sweet- corn children!
Hey- is that the field we had Girl's Camp in our first year, back in 1990?

Mary said...

The corn field pictures are great! That poor little bird, we had a bird fly into our window and it lived in a little box on the porch for a day and well it didn't make it through the night :(
Anyway this is a very nice post!