Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

Wedding

My cousin Caleb got married July 19th to a lovely lady Lindsay. I didn't take a lot of pictures because the photographer has a website where he posts the wedding photos. However I felt these two were important.

The Deslaurier Clan
Front:Barbara Deslaurier (my grandmother) Britt Cummings (my dad) Caleb (the Groom) Craig Deslaurier (uncle)
Middle:Glenn Lavigne, Denise (Deslaurier) Lavigne (uncle and aunt), Linda (Deslaurier) Corse, Michele (Deslaurier) Cummings (my mom), Muffy (Esty...I think) Deslaurier (wife to Craig), Kim ( I don't know her maiden name...sorry) Deslaurier
In the way back:Lionel Deslaurier (my grandfather), Leon Corse, and way to the right Wayne Deslaurier (married to Kim)

The Cummings Clan Counter Clockwise
Me!, Michele (mom),Britt (dad),April (sister), Kristin (sister-in-law), Dana (brother, married to Kristin), and Kathryn (sister)

Erica and Jennifer are out west, Aaron (my guy), Don (Kathryn's guy) and Matthew (April's guys) were at home tending to children and such! Thanks guys!

No comments: