Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Preschool

Today was Ben's first day of preschool. He got there and had no problem at all settling in. He will go Tuesday, Wednesday,and Thursday from 8:30-12:00. Jacob and I are now home together, bonding...while I blog...hmmm, I think this will be my last post for the day!!!


Ben's neckname in MOnkey, but if you call him that lately he says, "I am not Monkey anymore!!" If you ask him what he is now, he says, "I am a SUPERHERO!!!"

The first place he went was to tool bench!

Ben and his teacher, Mrs. Levine

5 comments:

Christian George said...

Ben looks so sweet! How exciting for him.

Christian George said...

Ben looks so sweet!

Unknown said...

I really like the picture of him standing in the corner with his backpack. I bet he felt really anxious to explore!

Abby said...

I can't believe that little guy is starting school! That is so cute - the superhero thing.

Mama Ash Grove said...

Oh my gosh, he looks so cute!