Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Birthday!

Ok so I am now officially 31, and here are the photos to prove it. Please pay no attention to the filthy attire. I had been in the garden and mopping floors etc...all day.

Aaron made me dinner and an ice cream cake. I also received an AWESOME pair of binoculars for my bird watching.

This is the sculpture that Sophie and the boys made for my birthday gift. They worked on it a long time and were very secretive the whole time. Thanks Sophie, Ben, and Jacob!

4 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

It looks like you had a very happy birthday!

Unknown said...

I birthday Sculpture!! What a great surprise! Happy birthday!

Caitlin and Jared said...

Mopping floors on your birthday??? I think you should have let the chores wait one more day!! (Coming from the person whose family is going to be packing a moving truck on her birthday)!

Abby said...

that looks like a fun birthday. i like birthdays