Search This Blog

Monday, September 15, 2008

Back on the Face of the Earth

Ok...I had a wonderful visit from one of my missionary companions. It was so much fun and as soon as Aaron fixes our USB port I will post photos of some of the things we did together. Until then, here are some photos from the week before that I forgot to post.


We have tried several times to grow corn and finally we have success!!! Here are some of the ears of corn we have enjoyed lately. Not only does it look good, it tastes good too.


The kids found this caterpillar the other day. I have no idea what it is, but it looked cool.


I finally remembered to take a box of clothes out of the car that my sister had passed along. Sophie discovered it and had a lot of fun getting dolled up for school. Anything from Emma and Sierra is an instant fashion hit with Sophie.


I came out on the porch and Ben just about hit the roof. He thought he was going to get in trouble for playing in this box, but who could get upset with these two?

4 comments:

erica said...

1st-the corn looks amazing congrats on the success
2nd-I think that caterpillar is a replacement piece for the beater-bar on the vacuum
3rd-yeah for hand me downs! I know I hated them when I was a kid, but now they are some of my favorites.
4th-I am glad your kids play with boxes. I have many a fond memory of such play. I am pretty sure playing with boxes has helped me become who I am today.
5th-I look forward to the new pictures.
6th-I think comments this long are probably prohibited, but I have been inclined to do rascally and devious things ever since I turned 29.

Mama Ash Grove said...

That caterpillar really freaks me out.
My kids love cardboard boxes too!

Unknown said...

Corn does look good! Caterpiller is very odd, sophie looks VERY fun and glamorous, poor ben thought he'd be introuble for playing with the box!

Caitlin and Jared said...

Ben is invited to come play with all our empty boxes after we move!!