Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Freak Accident

On the way home from the temple we got stuck in short traffic jam. Aaron got a few shots of the freak car accident that caused it.


This is the smoke that you could see from a distance.

I added this one because the 2 people you see between the fire truck and the police car are the passengers of the vehicle involved. They are completely unharmed (I didn't want you to think that we would put gory pictures of some random persons car accident on our blog.)

Here is the vehicle, it seems to have randomly (of course I don't have the details, it could have a rational explanation,) caught on fire from the rear of the car.

We will never know what actually happened, but we were there if anyone ever hears about the story and wants to pass the detail along!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

creapy! Especially since my car exploding is one of my worst fears. Its seems like their car was an old one though . . .