Search This Blog

Monday, May 06, 2013

L.S.N.E.D.: Disk Defragment

My classes are over and I will be receiving my Allied Health Certificate.  February of 2014 I apply to the nursing program at VTC and Fall of 2014, if all goes according to plan, I will begin VTC satellite nursing program in Newport.  

Classes being over means that maybe, just maybe, I have a few brain cells to spare for blog posts.  We'll see.  Now for what I have learned new today:

This week is spirit week at the middle and high school.  Each day they have a theme they have to dress up for.  I think there is some sort of point system involved, but I am not entirely certain.  Today's theme:
HIPSTER vs. Country
It has been quite and education for all of us to learn what a hipster is. 

Hipsters are a subculture of men and women typically in their 20's and 30's that value independent thinking, counter-culture, progressive politics, an appreciation of art and indie-rock, creativity, intelligence, and witty banter. 

Please note that these are not my opinions on the matter, rather images I found while doing a google search of hipster.

And finally our take on hipster with things we had in the house.
These poses stem from information Aaron found about hipsters, who are supposed to act aloof and like they don't care.  So, there you have it.  Consider yourself educated.

4 comments:

sabofamily said...

I think they look fabulous as hipsters! love the pics! they look VERY aloof :) <3 love you guys!

Hannah Joy said...

AAAAH! I love this so much. Aaron has the best expression and I love his hair. hahaha.

Unknown said...

Love it!

Abby said...

This is fantastic! I love it!