Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Reckless Recreation: Chickens

Have you ever watched chickens and tried to decide what they were thinking?   Actually, with brains about the size of a pea maybe it would be better to ask have you ever wondered what they would say if they could talk? 
"Oh, were you talking to me?  I wasn't sure."
"Aha!  I found one of my marbles. I knew they were out here somewhere!"
"Why yes I have considered the effect on the real estate market if we decrease the interest rate."
"Oh my, would you take a look at thatI am where it. is. at.  I love how I look.  I always knew I was handsome but just look at me!  Hello world!  Bring on the ladies!"
Ok honestly all I can think of for this one is "Dum de dum" in a kind of stupid sounding voice  So how about a contest?  Submit your caption for this picture.  Monday I will create a poll and everyone can vote on their favorite caption and Thursday the 5th of April I will announce the winner.  The winner will receive an 8x10 print of any photo in my picasa web album.
Good luck!

1 comment:

Caitlin and Jared said...

"The Abominable Snowchicken? NOpe, never heard of him."