Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Family Friday

I have to memorialize my children's building feats.
We had a great date night with friends
Except that Aaron is a poop
Aaron got a cool new hat
We felt that it required a picture with a gun
He's going to be a surly old cur.  "Get off my property or I'll shoot!"
Because Aaron got a cool new hat I had to get a cool new hat too.  Aaron and I are really good at being on a spending freeze...
I LOVE MY HAT!!!!
Sweet brothers
Mmmmmm me like popcorn nom, nom, nom

Noah has decided to be a 2 year old.  We have had lots of NO! and throwing of self onto the floor.
Sophie has her own camera now which naturally means that she must take copious amounts of weird photos of herself, siblings and friends and post them for the whole world to see.
That's the news from Craftsbury Cottage.  I guess I missed pictures of Ben this week.  I'll have to make sure I get him next week.

2 comments:

Julie Cornelius-Huang said...

Very cool hats guys!!
Cool yellow paint.
Aaron looks realy angry on your date. I thought at first it was suppose to be a "this is a horrible date" photo. Must have just been a bad moment.
LOVE sophies photos. That'll soon stop when she hits the teen years . . .

Jennifer said...

Did you know that I also enjoy Al's?