Search This Blog

Friday, March 09, 2012

Family Friday

This week at Craftsbury Cottage:
Jacob built a cool fort
I hope you all know how lucky I am!  Look at those boys!
The inside

Ben tripped over the teacher's feet in math class and hit his head on the corner of a table.  It was a short but deep wound (Benn will happily tell you that you could see his fat)  Three stitches and counseling for his classmates who were sure Ben had died or lost some of his brains because of all the blood, and we have...
...a happy boy!
There was some concern about concussion, but we lucked out there.  Look at that goose egg!
We fianlly got some snow which apparently was shocking to Sophie
and exhausting
and frightening.
The next day I found this touching memorial to who knows what
I don't know why that lonely gun out there struck me so much.  Does it look funny to any of you or am I just weird?
These are blurry, but Noah loves to copy me with my camera.  Usually he uses Ben's alram clock as a camera but we visited Aaron's sister (and had SO much fun) and she had this camera that Noah loved.
Also my friend and roommate from college came to visit with her husband (also my friend) and children.  We really enjoyed their company.  We never lacked for stimulation conversation and their children were fun, adorable, well behaved...unfortunately we did not take any picture of our adventures together.
Aaron spent the week nursing a pinched nerve only to re-pinch it when he had to dig out the septic to fix a clog that was causing septic water to back up into the house.  Fun stuff let me tell ya!
And that's the news from Craftsbury Cottage!

No comments: