Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Reckless Recreation: Moon Help

For those wondering what the photos on Wordless Wednesday were, there is a bed and breakfast in Stowe, VT.  I think it is called Three Bears at the Fountain.  Hey I found a link!  They have a fountain that they leave on year round.  In the winter it slowly builds up like a volcanic cone, but of ice instead of lava (in case you weren't sure.)  By the end of winter it is this amazing tower of turquoise ice.  I have wanted to take a picture of it all winter.  And truthfully it was even more cool before it snowed.


As for today's Reckless Recreation...I guess I will just post another photo.
These are great pictures of the moon right?  Except that they were taken at 5:45 in the afternoon.  It was not this dark outside but if I try to lighten it to the brightness it should be I lose all definition in the face of the moon.  Why does the moon curse me so!!!

No comments: