Search This Blog

Monday, April 05, 2010

How's This for Timely

This one is about Christmas!

March 25th Aaron burned the Christmas Tree. Menfolk and their "tools" are a little scary. First of all Aaron let the boys help cut the branches off the tree. I went outside just as Ben and Jacob were both gleefully hacking away at the tree with sharp objects. By the time I came back with the camera I was only able to capture Jacob.

Then there is Aaron who felt the tree was best lit with a blow torch. He really honestly, truly had this look of "he he, I'm using a blow torch" on his face.

Boys...It is a good thing I like them, because soon this house will be crawling with them!

4 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

What do you mean by soon? It's already crawling with boys! And so are we over here. :)

Abby said...

haha!
I love your fire pit area by the way. And I love aaron's expression.

Jennifer Bundy said...

boys and their toys- as they get older they just get more expensive and more dangerous!

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

What is it about boys and fire?!!