Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Another FHE Post

A few weeks for family home evening I did something a little different. See, I was getting "changing the toilet paper overload syndrome." I was the only one to change the toilet paper and I find it hard to believe that I am the only one who ever finishes off a roll.

At first I would leave the empty roll on thinking, "HA! This will teach them all a lesson!" But somehow it was always me that found myself "up a creek without a paddle" so to speak...not a fun place to be.

It even got to the point that I was using the bathroom at a doctors office one day and the roll was empty and I had to refill it.

So for family home evening I taught everyone how to change a toilet paper roll. I have to say that I choked up a little bit when I found the toilet paper put on backwards like this because you know what...I didn't have to refill the toilet paper.

4 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

Aw, I am glad someone finally changed the roll!
That's backwards. . .? Oh. Ooops.

CommonMama said...

I think it is a matter of opinion/upbringing. For me it is backwards!

Caitlin and Jared said...

That is so funny--I remember my dad giving us that same lesson once!!

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

I feel the pain. And the tears of joy you experienced. I have to laugh at your FHE lesson, but look how well it worked.