Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Back Track

In March my brother finished his stint with the Navy and we went to my parents to welcome him home. Here are some of the events of the day.

A rare photo of the adults belonging to this blog...and together too!

Ben and my Dad reading together. Ben read about half of a Dick and Jane book almost entirely by himself!

As the evening went on we got kind of relaxed about child care...and the boys started baking in the kitchen. This is their creation. Caution to those with a weak stomach.





The end product was a mix of water, cocoa powder, orange peels, sunflower seeds, and butter.

3 comments:

Abby said...

gross!
they look so cute busily at work though.
I love ben and his eye patch - can you get cuter than that? Ben has always melted my heart.
That is a good picture of you and aaron - Lauren you look so pretty!

Julie Cornelius-Huang said...

the only thing that crosses my mind is how dangerously close to the edge of the counter that lovely glass pitcher is. You are horrible parents.;-)

Erica said...

I love that they were allowed to mix and cook together! What good memories are being formed.