Search This Blog

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Another Off Weather Post

Here is the problem with not posting on time. These photos are from when it was cold and rainy and raw. As I type there is not a cloud in the sky, it is 8:50 a.m. and it is already about 50 degrees. Oh well...

When Jacob woke up he was grumpy so I distracted him by showing him the giant puddle the rain had made in the side yard. He immediately wanted to go check it out. I even let him touch the OH SO OFF LIMITS mommy umbrella. I am glad I did it makes for a good photo op.


In case you were wondering, this is what a chicken that has been left out in the rain all night looks like. Serves her right. She is always hopping the fence.

2 comments:

Abby said...

oh my word look at that boy! Lauren - I just don't know how you stand it.

Karyn said...

Send some of your beautiful weather our way! I LOVE umbrella pictures. Very cute!