Search This Blog

Monday, May 04, 2009

Miscellaneous Nature Post

Wow...almost a month since I posted. Have I ever done that before? It was a combination of camera issues and who knows what else. Maybe I just needed a break. HA!! Maybe you all needed a break from me!

So here is a bunch of nature shots from the past month. There is no rhyme or reason to them, just stuff that makes me happy.


I am always so grateful for the early crocuses and the spot of color they add to the brown spring.

Every year the seedum collects rain water between the leaves and then when the sun comes out they sparkle so beautifully. And every year I try to photograph it and fail. None the less here is my attempt. It is so much prettier in real life.

One of Aaron's students shot a turkey and stopped by to show it to us. The feathers are sooo beautiful. I would have gotten some better more detailed shots, but I didn't want Aaron's student to think I was weird.

While I am grateful for the opportunity to see the feathers up close, this is my preferred method of observing tom turkeys.

2 comments:

Abby said...

oh how lovely!

Caitlin and Jared said...

I was missing your posts. I was about to email and make sure everything is ok. I should probably email anyway! What kind of a friend am I? Sorry!