Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Aaron

It is rare that I get anything on here about Aaron. So...

Aaron doing one of the things he is best at...looking studious. Well actually, being studious. He is one of the most studious people I know.

Sophie wanted to do Aaron's hair and he was more than will to oblige as it involved having his head scratched by the hair brush. Aaron still pulls off studious here.

Oh and Sophie had a full cup of water to soak the hair brush in. Somehow I knew this would end badly, but I allowed it anyway. Sure enough the whole cup poured down the back of the couch and into the carpet. Someday I will learn to trust my gut.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahah. I remember how aaron always LOVED his head to be combed and rubbed!! He looks handsom with his beard. And sophie's smile reminds me ofIigen's smiles in that pic. She looks cute.

Mama Ash Grove said...

Yes, Aaron pulls of studious very well! And your kids also got that look.. .just look at Sophie in that pottery painting picture! Aaron!

Karyn said...

Aaron does do studious well. I have been realizing that I don't post much about Richard and I either. I will have to do something about it.

Abby said...

i love how aaron looks in these photos. he is so funny. and that sophie is so cute

Mummy. said...

I don't know Lauren, did any fall on Aaron? If so, trust that gut some more!

Hannah Joy said...

Sophie is so sweet. I love how she is involved in so many things-and she is so talented and smart. Love that girl.

Aaron is adorable. haha. HAD to say it. I love his studious expressions and he has ALWAYS loved his head rubbed. I remember he used to give a comb to us girls and ask us to rub it on his head. We didnt mind. Any excuse to be close to our big brother we loved.