Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

That Can't Be Comfortable

Jacob fell asleep in the car while we were coming home late one day. Whenever I see kids asleep in the car I think that they must be damaging something in their little bodies. Thankfully they seem to have large amounts of cartilage in there to protect them.

I only realized now that he was unsafely restrained in the booster seat. Oops! I wonder if the chocolate he ate just before falling asleep had a soporific effect.

Ben decided to get in on the photo fun. He is also unsafely restrained, but we are parked in a parking lot at this point.

3 comments:

Mary said...

It doesn't look comfortable but it does look so cute and Ben's big smile adds to the whole thing!

Abby said...

that is really funny to see.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! That made me really laugh. What a sweetie!! I think I have a tendency of "unsafely restraining" Iigen as well. I just feel SO BAD when it is too tight. I don't like it to bind him like a prisoner . . . So I tend to leave it a little tiny bit loose . . .