Search This Blog

Monday, May 04, 2009

Easter

I know that Easter is long gone, but we did in fact celebrate it. Here is the photographic evidence to prove it.

The Easter bunny came Saturday instead of Sunday so that Sunday is not so hectic and so that we can preserve the true meaning of Easter. Because really what does the Easter bunny, candy and dyed eggs have to do with the Resurrection of the Savior? If I try really hard I can connect them, but it is a stretch.

In a slip of the tongue Aaron revealed to the children who the Easter Bunny is. Sophie was pretty close to figuring it out anyway. Oh well, I guess there are worse things in life.


Jacob was fairly resistant to using a spoon to dye his eggs.

I am not sure how to label this look that Sophie is making...

Cataloging the spoils...Starburst jelly beans, mini Reese's peanut butter cups, 1 solid milk chocolate bunny and garden/sand tools

3 comments:

Mummy. said...

Look at the turn of Jacobs head. Isn't it adorable?

Abby said...

all three of those kids are so adorable - their little faces. my goodness. do i have permission to gobble them up?????

Unknown said...

oh I bet he had green hands for days!! Sounds like a YUM YUM easter basket!! Who was the easter bunny?