Search This Blog

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Words

We were watching for the bus this morning and we watched a car come down the hill and not make the corner and almost drive off the bank. One wheel is in the air so they are completely stuck. I said to Sophie as it was happening, "Whoa, that car is going way too fast."

Well then the driver got out and started running toward our house, I assumed to use the phone. But no it was one of Sophie's teachers wondering if I was going to bring Sophie to school and could she get a ride. I am now in a panic that Sophie is going to tell her that I said she was going way to fast!!!!

4 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

That is so funny! But I think it would be fine if Sophie told her that you said that.

Unknown said...

hahahaahahahhaa! scary, but i wouldn''t worry if sophie will repeat it. it wasrightfully said, as she went off the road! I'm sure she will wholeheartedly agree with you two.

Mummy. said...

Naaah. She will be the first to agree!

Erica said...

so did you give her a ride?