Search This Blog

Saturday, January 17, 2009

GROSS FOOT PICTURE ALERT

I am not sure if this photo is gross because I just do not have attractive feet or if the nail sticking out of my foot is gross. The fact of the matter is that this picture gets double gross points.

Anyway...yesterday I vacuumed out the heater vents and there are always nails in them for some reason. When I disconnect the vacuum hose they always fall out. This one must have fallen on the doormat because I did not see it or hear it fall. This morning I found it...

10 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. . . . .!
How deep was it?

Christian George said...

NICE!

Abby said...

AGH! thats awful!how did you get it out? did you have to unscrew it?

CommonMama said...

I thought it was a screw when I first saw it, but thankfully it was just a nail. I was tempted to just leave it in there because when I tried to get it out it hurt a lot. But Aaron tricked me by handing me something to put up on top of the piano and when I turned to put it up he really quickly just yanked it out while my back was turned. I yelled and then said thank you. It was really pretty clever of him.

Unknown said...

and you took a moment to photegraph it??? i would have pulled it out without a moments hesitation. good for aaron!!!

Brumbaugh Family said...

That makes my stomach flip! and not the happy flip the gut wrenching I might pass out flip!

Erica said...

you always have such intersesting posts! i don't think there are many dull moments around your house. I like the rodent and the sophie kid, I would keep them both.:0)

martha said...

wow, lorelei got a needle stuck in her foot once, but that was nothing compared to that!

4cummings said...

How does it feel now? I'm guessing tomorrow or Tuesday it will be really tender. Congrats on pushing the envelope. Of everything you've ever posted--with or without a warning--this is the first to really creep me out!

Mummy. said...

Lauren, i don't want to look at yoru foot anymore. Put something else.