Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

More Wedding

I wasn't going to post these wedding photos because it is really Abby and Brad's business to advertise their wedding, but I took these photos and they are my favorites. I fancy myself somewhat of an amateur photographer. You know, no training, rinky dink camera but a desire to learn more and have a great camera and be famous some day (ok well maybe just earning some cash off my photos...) So I add these as my photo portfolio items. They were taken at the Boston Temple.

I love the look on Abby's face. I think it says..."Look what I got!!"



It was very windy and cold, but at least the sun was shining

5 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

You're telling me you were at the Boston Temple recently...about 20 minutes away from me and I didn't even know about it until now...WHAT?? That's ok, I understand wedings are busy! Next time, let me know!!

Mama Ash Grove said...

You really are talented at photography- I hope you pursue it more and find a way to get a good camera! I'd love to see where it takes you.
Abby and Brad look so beautiful, and so happy! I am so happy for them! And I think Abby is thinking: "look what I got!" I'll bet Bradley is thinking that as well.

Unknown said...

I luuuuuv the wind blowing pics. abby's dress, and veil billowing through the wind!! So perfectly candid, but the look of complete joy on the brides face really tells the moment. those are the types of moments that are wonderful!

Mummy. said...

I am kind of thing that myself when i think of Bradley as a son in law. Truthfully, I have been so lucky with inlaws.

Abby said...

you bet your bubble I'm thinking 'look what I got!'