Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Watch It!!

This is a month old, but I keep thinking about it and laughing so maybe it is worth documenting.

Sophie, Ben and I were playing a card game and things were not going well for her. When it was her turn she was hoping for a specific card. When it didn't appear, she very loudly and clearly said "Dammit." (Typing it like this makes me fell a little less bad about not modifying it.)

I am not completely certain where she got that one from, but we had a nice little talk about how we don't use that kind of language in our home. So far we haven't heard it since.

2 comments:

Abby said...

goodness! little sophie anna!

Mama Ash Grove said...

Your child has a filthy mouth! And I know it is because you and Aaron talk like sailors over there.
Now I am not sure she should be around MY sweet little angels. . .
Just kidding of course!