Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random

Ok, this is a random post, more for the sake of posting than anything else.

Our new ladies have begun laying!!! I have so missed fresh eggs. We have been out for awhile so we have had grocery store eggs. I am surprised how strong tasting the home grown eggs are in comparison. I say strong like it is a negative thing, but I mean it positively. They actually have flavor! Grocery store eggs are kind of bland in comparison.

We adjusted the colors for the kitchen. The cabinet color is still the same. Everyone is calling it yellow or gold, but in person it isn't so yellow. We did change the green though and I think we got it to match the counters almost perfectly! Now we just have to paint, but don't expect pictures any time soon, it will take some time to fix the cabinets before we paint them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That type of counter top is amazing in the way it hides crumbs! Sometimes it can be annoying though- when you realize a certain counter hasnt been scrubbed in a few days! ;-) Ours is the same I think.
So the cabinets will be green or yellow tinted?

Erica said...

What gorgeous eggs!